Goal Trackers

Monday, August 4, 2008

More Christmas in July!

This post is a little late. I received my final package from my secret pal at the end of July. She's moving and didn't want my package to get lost in the move, so she sent it early, but I still don't know who she is!

Check out this loot!! DNP holders, Yarn Harlot's new calender, a knitting journal, a personal journal, a book of Friendship, a Sivia Harding shawl pattern - Hanging Garden Stole, two skeins of gorgeous Liisu alpaca lace weight yarn for the pattern AND beads!!
100_1463

Look at this cute felted bowl!! My pal said the bottom half of a 2-liter bottle fits inside nicely to keep the shape. So, I went out and bought a bottle of soda and just need to finish it so that I can wash and cut it down to fit!

100_1464

Look at the color of this yarn. It is just so GORGEOUS! So my color!! And oh-so-soft!!

100_1465

Lastly are the pretty beads that go with the yarn and the pattern!

100_1467

Thank you Pal!! You've been a terrific spoiler!!

1 comment:

MAIZEE said...

Hi Pheeyla! I've not been around much this summer except to visit some of my favorite blogs. Kathy Ann at Be-Stitched Artfully has reminded me how much I enjoy blogging with everyone and she also tagged me. I've tagged you so if you'd like to play along check my blog for rules.