OK, so I missed July and skipped straight through to September *grin* I thought it was time to start organizing my projects for Christmas gifts. This year Christmas will be in New York at my folks house, so I have a few extra little gifts I'll need to make for people. My baby sister is also pregnant and due sometime around Thanksgiving. So, here is my attempt at getting organized *yeah, I know, scary isn't*
September: Christening gown for my sister's Baby Shower - by September 26th - Started!
- Mr. X - not a freakin' clue
- Baby M: Elijah
- Mom: Cardigan - Noro SG yarn in stash - casted on
- Dad: Vest - Peruvian Alpaca yarn in stash - swatched
- Sister M: - Waves Scarf (Ravelry link)- Completed!!
- BIL M: Felted Clogs (Ravelry link) - Paton's Classic Wool yarn in stash
- Niece G: Gentle Waves Round Ripple afghan (Ravelry link) - Red Heart Soft - started
- Niece J: Holey Moley - Prism yarn in stash
- Sister S: Felted Clogs - Cascade 220 yarn in stash
- BIL E: Felted Clogs - Paton's Classic Wool yarn in stash
- Baby: Cardigan or sweater
- Cousin C: Soft Waves afghan - Bernat So Soft yarn (blues) in stash
- Zia & Zio M: Ripple afghan - Bernat So Soft yarn in stash
- Cousin F: Scarf & hat set - yarn from stash
- Cousin C: Scarf & hat set - yarn from stash
- C's Hubby: not a freakin' clue!
- Mr. X: not a freakin' clue!
- Baby M: Baby Surprise Jacket - pink yarn in stash
See a stash busting trend in that list? *grin* So now the real question becomes can I get this all accomplished before Christmas Eve??