Goal Trackers

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day

Sorry I haven't been around this last week. I have been down and out sick! It came on suddenly Thursday night. I just started coughing and couldn't stop and it just got worse from there. Of course, flying down to Florida over the weekend for my fahter's birthday didn't help any. Two plane rides later and Sunday night I just wanted someone to bury me. I haven't been this sick in a long time. I mean so sick and weak that I couldn't open a bottle of water! Knitting even seemed tiring to me! I am happy to say that I'm finally starting to feel better. My fever is all gone and my head is starting to clear up. There is hope!

I did want to wish you all a Happy Love Day!!

2 comments:

Valerie said...

Happy Belated V-Day! I hope all is well and you feel better soon!!

Indigo said...

I figured I'd drop by. Any friend of Joan must be a nice person :)