Goal Trackers

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Maya's 1sy Birthday

I know, I am very late in posting this, no comments from the Peanut Gallery *yes, Ellen that would be YOU* Back in November, my niece turned the big ONE!! Since her birthday falls the week before Thanksgiving, my sister had her birthday party the weekend before Thanksgiving. I was very thankful for that! I did not want to do the drive up to NY two holiday weekends one month apart!

The party was very nice and as you can see, Maya had a blast. She looked adorable in her polka dotted party dress. For a one-year-old she has pretty good coordination with her feet. You should see her kick a ball around. I'm thinking a soccer scholarship is in her future.

My sister and BIL had a balloon artist at the party. He made this amazing rocking horse out of balloon for my niece, and of course, I didn't get a picture of it. Sorry, I thought pictures of niece were cuter, but you can see his work in the lovely panguin hat that my other nieces' are modeling in the pictures below. I keep threatening the older (in the blue) that I'm going to post that lovely picture of her on Facebook and tag her so that all her friends can see just how silly she is outside of school. No, I haven't posted it, but it's fun to watch her squirm about it.

Maya's 1st Birthday

My sister made that birthday cake!!

1 comment:

FuguesStateKnits said...

What a cutie:)!!! You have a lovely family!
Joan