Goal Trackers

Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Just Do It!!

Not THAT *though if you do have someone to do THAT with by all means GO FOR IT!!*

Well, I went by Curves earlier this weekend and set up an appointment to go in and find out more about it and that appointment was for today. I am officially a new Curves member! Of course, I'm also leaving to go out of town tomorrow for the weekend so I won't have my first official workout till Monday, but I joined! I'm half way there! While I was at it, I went ahead and joined the "Curves 6 Week Solution." Six weeks of small, intimate classes where I'll learn how to lose weight and keep it off for good. *zip your lips and exercise like hell* But seriously, battling my weight for as many years as I have, I've pretty much read it all, though a nice refresher course will be nice.

I am off for the weekend though! Heading down to Georgia to hang out with a bunch friends at a cabin on Lake Lanier. I'm so looking forward to seeing certain people :) And I need the little mini-vacation. Hopefully, I'll be sober enough to take lots of pictures ;)

Oh, almost forgot.... You can find info on the National Book Festival here!

2 comments:

Valerie said...

Have fun on your mini-vacation! Remember, you can't go wrong with the upside down margarita. -=wink=-

Kozy Kitty said...

Tag--You're it! Another random facts thingie. Details on my blog!