Goal Trackers

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Winter Wonderland Coffee Swap Questions!

Coffee

What are your favorite kinds of coffee? (Brands, Roasts, anything at all you'd like to share!)
Smooth, and rich. Jamacian Blue Mountain or LavAzza Qualita Rossa (espresso)

Do you prefer whole bean or ground coffee? Whole bean prefferably since I have a grinder.

This time of year, there are often Holiday Blends available, and many flavored coffees - do you drink flavored coffee? Do you enjoy special blends? I do not drink flavored coffee, but I do like Starbucks Christmas Blend coffee

How do you take your coffee? Cream and Sugar? Straight up? Decaf? usually with soy milk and splenda

Do you prefer drinking from a nice thick mug, or a matched cup and saucer? I prefer nice thick mugs

Winter and Holidays - PLEASE be descriptive! Your pal will need this information to be sure to put together a package you will enjoy!

What is your favorite part of Winter? snuggling on the couch with a loved one, under a blanket.

Do you celebrate a holiday in December, and if so, which holiday? I celebrate Christmas

If you celebrate Christmas, do you put up a tree? Yes, I put up a tree

Would you enjoy items related to the holiday, or would you prefer a Winter themed package? either is good

Do you collect anything? Are there any holiday or winter-themed items (Snowmen, Angels, Snoflakes, Santas, etc) that you collect? I tend to decorate with Nutcrackers, angels, and fairies,

Do you wear scarves? Mittens? Hats? Yes, yes, and yes :)

What is your favorite holiday or winter treat? my all time favorites are these awesome cookies my aunt makes. And although she has shared her recipe, NO ONE makes them quite like her!

Please share a favorite Winter or Holiday memory.

Yarn and Crafting

Do you Knit or Crochet? For how long? I've been crocheting for about 20 years and knitting for about 1 year.

Do you like wooden, metal, or plastic needles\hooks? Circular or straight? I love my KnitPicks Options set! I have been debating on the KnitPicks Harmony set, but I think I will put that on my Christmas list *heehee* I would love to try those "Sox sticks" just can't afford them right now :)

What sort of projects do you enjoy making? I'll try almost anything once :) I have made afghans, baby booties, baby blankets, tanks, scarves, hats, dishcloths, ice cream cosies.

What are your favorite types of yarn to work with? I like soft, natural fibers. Bamboos, silks, alpaca. No fun furs or such yarns. I haven't tried yak, corn or banana yarn yet.

Do you spin or dye? no to spinning, but I would like to try my hand at dying sometime.

Do you do other crafts such as scrapbooking or needlepoint or anything else? I enjoy painting ceramics

General

When is your birthday? June

Do you have any children? (Furry kind count!) my kitty, Frisco

What are your favorite colors? autumn colors and royal colors. No orange or yellow though.

Do you have any allergies? only to my boss :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello Pal! I am your Winter Wonderland Coffee Swap spoiler... I am looking forward to getting to know you thru your blog & sending you a package you'll love! I'll be in touch...

WWCS pal