Goal Trackers

Thursday, December 13, 2007

A Few More Christmas Questions

A few more Christmas meme questions that I found off of Shelley's blog, who found them off of Click... Click... Click... BANG!!!

2. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree?
Santa wraps his gifts!

4. Do you hang mistletoe?
Yup, too bad my cat is the only who's ever under it....*jumping up and down like a dam fool trying to knock it off the ceiling*

7. Favorite holiday memory as a child?
Hmmm... which one to choose from... OK, I'm going to share the ones that makes me laugh the most. It was the year I was 3 and my parents Santa brought me a panda bear that had a radio inside of it. I love teddy bears and I love music, so Santa must have thought two-in-one was great. Not to a 3 year-old! I cuddled the bear for a bit when my mom wanted to show me what the bear could do. I might have only been three, but I understood that a stuffed animal, was just that, a stuffed animal. Mom turned on the bear and music started coming out of the bear. I screamed. Mom tried to hand the bear back to me and I knocked it out of her hands and across the room. I wanted to have nothing to do with a talking stuffed animal!

8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa?
What are you saying?!?!

10. What kind of cookies does Santa get set out for him?
Usually it was chocolate chip cookies and beer.

11. Snow! Love it or dread it?
Love it when we have a school closing :)

12. Can you ice skate?
Does sliding across ice on your ass count?

16. What is your favorite holiday tradition?
Cookie baking. It's the only time of the year that I bake them :)

18. What do you prefer... giving or receiving?
If we are strictly talking Christmas gifts then it's definitely giving. If we're talking "other" things.... well then... *giggle*

20. Candy canes... yuck or yum?
Yum in small doses.

No comments: