Goal Trackers

Sunday, March 16, 2008

Finally Fetching!!

OK, so I'm a little behind on the band wagon when it comes to certain patterns. Earlier this month I finally pulled out the 2 skeins of Frog Tree Merino that I purchased eons ago to make a pair of Fetching. I really, really love the feel of this yarn, but because it's a one-ply yarn they have already started to fuzz up and they look worn. They are very soft, and warm, but they don't look like a project that has just been taken off the needles. Oh well, and I still have several other skeins of this yarn in my stash.

Fetchings
My assistant at work took this photo, I think she was trying to capture the new manicure more than the mitts!

Fetchings
Pattern: Fetching
Yarn:Frog Tree Merino
Needles: Lantern Moon DPN size 6
Notes: bound off on smaller needles to tighten around the fingers.

I couldn't believe how quick these knit up that I already have a 2nd pair on the needles!

4 comments:

twiceknit said...

I've wanted to make those forever. Somehow they always end up perpetually being second in my queue. Love the color!

Rima said...

I love red...they look great. And nice manicure too ;)

YoMamma said...

I haven't made those yet either - but I want to. Your nails look gorgeous also!

Denise said...

Pretty...
I made 2 pairs of Fetching this winter - they make good gifts - I need to make a pair for myself now - maybe by next winter??