Goal Trackers

Thursday, January 29, 2009

KCS4 Questions!

Round 4 of the Knitters' Coffeeswap is up and running. I am co-hosting with KnittyMama and Dawn. Here are the answers to my questions and I can't wait to read my partner's!!

1. Whole bean or ground? I prefer whole since Ihave a grinder

2. Fully-loaded or decaf? FULLY-loaded - a must!!

3. Regular or flavored? definately regular

4. How do you drink your coffee? usually I make a soy latte. If I'm running short on time or soy milk and I French press it with a little sugar and creamer

5. Favorite coffee ever? LaVazza or Jamacian Blue Mountain Coffee

6. Are you fussy about your coffee or will any old bean do? I tend to be a bit fussy about my coffee

7. Favorite treats to have with your coffee? Since I'm losing weight, usually just yarn and needles to keep my hands busy. Every once in a while I cave in to temptation and I have what are called Dunkers. They are chocolate chip cookies that are long instead of round and have chocolate on the back side. When you dunk them in the coffee the chocolate melts a little into the coffee give the latte just a hint of flavoring. Yum.

8. Anything else about your coffee preferences? hmm, not that I can think of right now.

9. Yarn/fiber you love? Merino, Suri, silk, cashmere, I definately lean more towards the natural fibers

10. Yarn/fiber you hate? scratch wools - my skin is sensative and if a wool is scratch I simply cannot have it against my skin. I'm not a fan of the fun furs either.

11. What's on your needles? OMG, I have to list this?? OK, here goes - 3 pairs of socks, 3 scarves, 2 lave shawls, a cashmere cowl, Juliet, and I think I have another cardigan aw well. That's all I can remember off the top of my head.

12. Favorite colors? I find almost all colors appealing. I personally lean more toward the jewel tone colors, black and red. I rarely knit with yellow or orange unless it was specifically chosen for a knitted gift. I never wear those colors.

13. Allergies? It's not an allergie, but I can't stand the smell of smoke and I'm an ex-smoker!

14. Anything you really love, really don't like, or just need to get off your chest? I love my Italian heritage. I collect fairies. I love knitting socks 2-@-a-time. I'm an avid reader and I have a kitty called Frisco who always thinks I don't give him enough attention!

No comments: