Goal Trackers

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Hi-ho, Hi-ho, It's off to work I go....

*pretend you hears the dwarves whistling their part here*

I have to say that switch jobs or rather switching schools this year was very much what I need to releave most of the work related stress that I've been dealing with at the other school for the last two years. Is it 100% better, well no. Every school has its quirks, every staff has its quirks and something never change no matter what school one works in, but I won't go into that. I am happy to have my job in this economy and I am pretty much happy with where I am right now.

Several family and friends have not been so luck during these economic times and I pray each and every day that something will come along soon. Mr. X and my BIL are the last two people in my daily prayers that I hope will be getting jobs soon. Mr. X is in the IT field, so I'm sure something will come up soon. My BIL has taken this opportunity to go back to college and get a degree.

Well, here's more on the Sheep & Wool update *I did my part to stimulate the economy and it wasn't a raise to my own paycheck!*

Stopped by the Cloverhill Yarn Shop booth as they always a wide selection of Indie Dyers at their booth. I picked up this little lovely green skein from Neighborhood Fibers. This rich green color just called to me. It told me to buy it and knit it into a Top-Down Baby sweater for my niece, Maya. She looks really good in green. Must be the wee bit of Irish in her ;)

Neighborhood Fiber's Studio Worsted

Then, I came across this pale green yarn at Tess' Designer Yarns booth *yup, more Tess' yarn*. It was the only skein left. I walked around in the booth for a good half hour with this yarn. I kept going back and forth between getting and putting it back. I have not a clue as to what I will knit this skein into, but I bought it anyway. It's a hefty skein of 560 yards, so I should be able to come up with something.

Tess' Superwash Merino Eucalyptus

No comments: