Goal Trackers

Sunday, February 11, 2007

First Cable project

Here is my first completed project with the cable stitches! The pattern is the Reversible Cable Scarf off the Lion Brand website. I used this neat yarn that I found at the LYS called Lana Grossa Bingo. First time I have worked with this yarn and I really like it! Might have to take a trip back and see what other colors they have and find something to make for myself :) The patterns was suprisingly easy to follow and had it memorized after about 2-3 repeats. It was great!

The scarf is going to be a
Valentine's Day
gift for my BF. Now I just need to wrap it up and ship it off to him so that he will get it in time :) especially with the weather he's been enduring in Chicago!




2 comments:

Kozy Kitty said...

WoW! That scarf is gorgeous! I can't believe you finished it so quickly! Either your fingers fly or you knit in your sleep!

Theresa said...

It is beautiful! I've seen that pattern on Lion Brand and thought of making it. You've inspired me to add it to my (really, really) long list of projects.