Goal Trackers

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

SP12 Question of the Week #4 & 5

Sorry with all that is going on with me I completely forget to post question 4!

1) What yarn (that you don’t have/haven’t used) would make your stash “complete”?
That's a tough one! There are so many!! Great Big Sea, Double Seasilk, Silk Rhapsody, and I'm sure I could probably list a whole bunch more!

2) What yarn do you never want to be without? I think after completely my first shawl with Handmaiden Seasilk, I would say that yarn. Since making that one shawl I have replenished my seasilk 4 times over!

WEEK 5:
1) Where is your favorite place to go for vacation/holiday?
I don't know if there is one specific spot, because to me what makes the vacation is the people you are with :) But anything withing walking distance to a beach is always a good thing!

2) Where is one place you’d like to go? ITALY! My folks took me back when I was 9 and I would love to return there one day. I was really hoping to go before my nonna passed, but I ended up spending saved money on my divorce.

No comments: