Goal Trackers

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

SP12 Question of the Week #6 & 7

Week 6:

What is your favorite type of project to take along on holiday/vacation?
I tend to take smaller projects with me on vacation because I can take a few, you know, just in case you get bored with one, or finish one. I always tend to think I will do SO much more than I actually do! *laugh* I've taken socks, scarves, shawls, and baby things.

Week 7:

What is(are) your favorite place(s) to knit?
Obviously I love knitting with my group. We meet at Panera's resturant on Wednesday evenings, and at King's Contrivance courtyard on Saturday mornings each week. Knitting with friends is always the best.

At home, I would have to say on my couch. Now that my spare room is a little more tidy I might start knitting up there since I have a lounger chair that is quiet comfy!

What supplies (besides yarn & needles) make the setting perfect for knitting?
Friends, friends and more friends :) But when I am home it would have to be a nice big mug of latte, a book on tape on in the CD player or the TV on, and I don't think it would be complete without Frisco somewhere around trying to steal my yarn *laugh*

No comments: