Goal Trackers

Friday, April 3, 2009

I Won't Let Daddy Nap!

My BIL is just too funny sometimes. My baby sister had her 1st child back in November and in February my BIL lost his job :( On the up side, he is now a stay-@-home Dad and has re-enrolled in college courses. I think he's lovin' the Daddy part more then the studying.

So today my sister gets this email:

Hi Mommy,
I woke up in my crib and decided it was so fun I couldn't go back to sleep. I usually nap with Daddy this early. Boy he must be upset!

Anyway thought you would think this was cool HA HA No NAP For DADDY!!!
HEE HEE!!

I LOVE YOU,
MAYA

image001

image002

They start getting tech savvy younger and younger!!! *giggle*

1 comment:

Ursula said...

So cute! My husband stays home with our 6mo old boy. It hasn't been said outright, but I think they nap pretty regularly. I do however sometimes catch them lounging shirtless (we're in hot hot Phx) when I get home.