Goal Trackers

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Spring Break: Day 4

OK, finished painting the porch today!! I also painted these two small wooden benches that I usually put my house plants on over the summer (if I take them home from work that is). I didn't want to paint the railing because they are aluminum and it never looks good painted unless you have a spray painter. I also didn't want to be spray paint on the front porch (just ignor the little spill of paint on the porch - I'm working on getting that out now). So instead, I got me some hot water, a little Greased Lightening (this stuff is AWESOME) and cleaned the railings and my screen door. I think it looks pretty damn good!! I sort of keep going back and forth on whether or not I should paint the gutter.

Painted Porch

Untill I tackle the yard situation, I think I'm done with the outside of my house for now. Now to move indoors!

No comments: