Goal Trackers

Sunday, October 12, 2008

My New Spread!!

OK, so it's really a quilt. I have been wanting to change my bedding for a while, but it's been hard to find something that matches the red accent wall in my room. I also knew I wanted a quilt and not a comforter. It's very hard to find a quilt that is black, white and red colors without being too country looking. If I knew how to quilt, I probably would have made my own, but I don't. So the hunt began. I came across this quilt set in TJ Maxx last time I was in NY. I bought it. For $30 it was a steal. Not sure I'm totally crazy about it, but for $30 it will work until I find exactly what I am looking for OR until I feel like repainting the accent wall in my room to another color :)

100_1550

3 comments:

Kozy Kitty said...

Ooh! Me likey!

YoMamma said...

Love it!

Anonymous said...

wow, horrible. What on earth made you pick that. that is the worst, most horrific thing I have ever seen in my entire life. OMG its so horrible I have been stricken blind!!! I cat c anymoe i hop m spellling is k wholr i typw.

Lol, I am totally kidding. Its cute. keep looking or you will have to repaint :)

Mr. X