Goal Trackers

Saturday, March 3, 2007

Attention Demanding Kitty

Frisco is so funny sometimes. Lately,I have been very emotional and he always seems to know when I need some lovin'. Not to mention that I have been spending a lot of time on my computer because I am working on my National Board Certification. A lot of my time has been dedicated to this and I guess Frisco has been feeling neglected. Recently, Frisco has taken to jumping up on my chair and sitting on the arm rest. After about a minute, he will nudge me a little as if to say, "Hey mommy, I'm here!" I give him a little kiss to let him know I know he's there.

Usually that just isn't enough attention for him and he will put his front paws on my shoulder and peer over. "Mommy what are you doing that you can't pet me!" Can you tell by his expression that he doesn't find what I am doing very interesting either. Doesn't he have the most gorgeous green eyes! Right now National Boards feels like a huge boulder on my shoulders. I just can't wait to throw it off!

Then he's had enough waiting and starts nuzzling for more affection and attention. You would think that Frisco never gets any attention with the way he acts sometimes!


So anyway, after I took these pictures I gave him some attention and then posted this. Now he's sitting on the floor next to me meowing for more attention! I just can't win with him!

No comments: