Goal Trackers

Monday, July 2, 2007

How Kool is This!!

Valerie from My Little Piece of the Net has bestowed this honor on little 'ol me!

Thank you so much--I had no idea I was among your favorite bloggers! I'll have a shot of tequila later tonight to celebrate this honor *like I really need an excuse for tequilla* ;) I now get the honor of passing the baton to five of my most favoritest bloggers, who haven't already been tagged of course, and they are...

Barely Contained
Box89e
KozyKitty
PhD Knitter
Lolly Knitting Around

3 comments:

Valerie said...

Answer: There is something about the style of the way you write. Some people blog but you don't seem the real them in their writing. I just love reading what you write everyday. =)

danielle said...

Wow! Thank you so much. I recently took down again the majority of my most real posts from the past 2 months. Now that my emotional rollercoaster is slowing down a bit, and I'm not compelled to write b/c I just have to get all the feelings out or I will go crazy, I hope I have something new and interesting to say. :)

Shelly said...

Thanks so much for the tag! Sadly, it has been a truly crazy couple of weeks, and I was not able to devote the time to finding "untagged" people to pass it on to...

Yes, I'm a schlump. But, I'll join you in the tequila! OK, actually, I hate tequila, but...you know...