Goal Trackers

Thursday, July 5, 2007

Well, I joined yet another destash KAL called Stashalong, but this one actually forces you to make goals, which is what I think I needed. I have been uploading my stash to Ravelry and realized I have WAY too much yarn in my small house! *that doesn't even begin to explain it* So, I decided to join and knock those skeins down before those skeins knock down my house! *giggle* There are several different options you can choose from.

Here are my goals for July:

* Knit the Monthly Dishcloth KALs (I have such a HUGE dishcloth stash. They knit up 2 dishcloths a month starting on the 1st and the 16th. I don't usually knit the 1st cloth of the month because I'm not big on "picture" cloth, so instead I find an older pattern off the site to knit for the 1st and then I follow their 2nd one)

* Knit the Monica Tank for my niece

* Finish knitting that same tank for her younger sister. (I needed to make some minor adjustments on the straps and weave in some elastic around the top *yes, the same one I needed to fix back in May*)

* Knit a bag for my Secret Pal.

* Crochet 20% of an afghan for my parents for their Christmas gift. *I won't even go into how long I've had the yarn for that project*

* Knit a square for Rebuilding Greensburg - Block by Block

* Crochet 5 squares for the Stained Glass Afghan. The afghan required 357 squares!

I think that should all be doable in a months time, even after work cuts into my knitting time *laugh*

2 comments:

danielle said...

wow. that's more than i anticipate knitting in a year's time!

lauriec said...

I just made a Monica for my 3 yr old. pics are on my blog.

Your goals are great! I almost always skip the Dishcloth KAL on the 1st but somehow am motivated to do the midmonth cloth.