Goal Trackers

Sunday, June 10, 2007

Contest Winners!!

First, I want to thank everyone for the birthday wishes, the wonderful drink suggests, yarn and pattern suggestions, and favorite sexual positions *Cass you are crazy! :)* I was unable to try all 50 some odd drinks on Friday night *not for lack of trying, just ask KozyKitty!* but I will be transferring all drink recipes to index cards and will try each and every one of them before the summer is over! *some drink suggestions brought me back to my college days! Buttery Nipples, Slammers!* I'll get my gf KozyKitty and Tracey to try them with me!

I forgot to bring the names with my to the Knit in Public event, so I brought them over to my sister's house Saturday night and let my little niece's pull some names. We pulled from two different groups. One was everyone who made a suggestion of some time and the second was from the group that actually posted the contest info on their blog. *sorry it's the school teacher in me*

And the winners are......

drum roll please...

The winners from the first group are Crafty Momma and MotherGoose (and my niece had such a fit of the giggles when she pulled your name out!)

The winners from the second group are Cass and Kounting Sheep

Ladies please email me your address so that I can mail out your goodies! :)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Pheelya!

I'm so excited I won! I never win contests so this made my day! I'm not sure how to email you, so I will give you my email address and you can email me. Here it is: kountingsheep@yahoo.com

Thanks again!
Jennifer aka Kounting Sheep

Valerie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Valerie said...

Congrats to all the winners! I hope you had a terrific Birthday! Did you get enough drinks in you to try the upside down margarita ? -=giggle=-

Cass said...

WOOHOOOOO!!!! Thank you so much! How cool are you that you're sending out gifts to celebrate YOUR Bday! xoxoxo
thanks!
Cass

Cass said...

Hey Pheelya, is your addy at AOL?

Cass said...

Hey- still can't find your email address! LOL Mine is Petsittt (at) aol (dot) com, write me there and I'll answer, please. :)
(note the 3 T's on the end)

Mothergoose said...

Pheelya
I want to thank you for the great goodies. I received them today.
Take care
Mothergoose99